- 90g vegan protein powder
- 6 tbsp. natural cashew butter
- 6 tbsp. VitaFiber syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tbsp. stevia blend
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 oz. dark chocolate, melted
- 1 tsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp. coarse sea salt
- Mix together truffle ingredients (through vanilla) in a medium mixing bowl, using a fork to combine.
- If mixture is too crumbly (depending on type of protein powder used), add water a tablespoon at a time, mixing in between, until the dough sticks to itself but isn’t “wet.”
- Roll dough into 16 balls, then chill in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt dark chocolate and coconut oil together in a double boiler (or in a small metal bowl nested inside a small saucepan filled 1/3 up with water).
- Line a baking sheet or flat plate with parchment paper.
- Remove truffles from freezer and use forks to roll chilled truffles in chocolate, then set on parchment-lined sheet.
- Immediately sprinkle with sea salt, then place in the fridge for 10 minutes or so to harden. Enjoy!
Leftover balls will keep in the fridge in an airtight container at least a week.
Calories (per truffle, including coating): 86kcal, Fat: 4.8g, Sat fat: 1.7g, Carbs: 6g, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 1g, Protein: 7g, Sodium: 89mg