- 100g protein powder
- 1/4 cup calorie-free sweetener (optional)
- 3 tbsp. unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 tsp. salt (optional)
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1/4 cup VitaFiber syrup
- 1/4 cup water (more as needed)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. coconut extract
- Whisk together dry ingredients (through salt) in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add wet ingredients (including extracts) and use a fork or spatula to combine.
- If mixture is crumbly (depending on type of protein powder used), add water a tablespoon at a time, mixing in between, until the dough sticks to itself but isn’t “wet.”
- Roll dough into twelve balls, rolling in additional coconut if desired, and chill in fridge for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
- Leftover balls will keep in the fridge in an airtight container at least a week, or can be carried wherever you go for a quick, portable snack!