- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 3 cups barista oat milk (or creamy milk of choice)
- ½ cup VitaFiber powder
- Vanilla sweetener drops to taste (optional)
- A pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup creamy yogurt (we used soy Greek style)
- A pinch of cinnamon
- Place the cooked rice and milk in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add in the vanilla, salt, and cinnamon, and slowly add the VitaFiber powder, mixing all the while with a wooden spoon.
- Continue to cook for another 10 minutes. The rice will have absorbed some of the milk, and you may need to add a little more.
- Keep stirring so that the rice doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool completely. When cool, mix in the yogurt and serve. You can add toppings such as fruit, jam, or maple syrup.