- 120g VitaFiber powder
- 80g protein powder (we used a chocolate caramel whey)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 cup hot water
- ¼ cup granulated or powdered sweetener like sucralose or erythritol
- 3 tsp salted caramel flavour (optional)
- 30g approximately dark chocolate (at least 85%) chopped into little chunks
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 protein bar (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 180°C or 360°F.
- Combine dry ingredients except for the chocolate chips.
- Pour on the hot water and mix, along with the rest of the wet ingredients.
- Add the chocolate chips last (reserve some for melting on top, if desired), and then spoon onto the baking tray (we used a tray lined with parchment paper.)
- Bake for approximately 7-8 minutes.
- For optional toppings: crumble your protein bar into pieces and top the cookies for extra texture and flavour, and drizzle some melted chocolate on top for extra effect and deliciousness!