- 2 cups rolled oats
- 90 g vegan protein powder*
- 1/4 cup calorie-free sweetener* optional
- 2 tbsp. VitaFiber powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt optional
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk*
- 3 tbsp. vegan buttery spread* melted
- 2 tbsp. dairy-free yogurt*
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract optional
- 1 1/2 cups sliced peaches divided*
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds*
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Whisk together oats, protein powder, sweetener (optional), IMO powder, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
Add milk, melted buttery spread, vanilla, and almond extract (optional).
Fold in 1 cup of sliced peached peaches.
Spread oat mixture over the bottom of an 8″x8″ baking pan lightly greased or lined with parchment.
Arrange remaining peach slices on top, then bake for 30-35 minuets until golden brown on edges.
Cool 10 minutes before cutting into 9 equal servings.
Leftovers will keep in the fridge in an airtight container up to one week.