- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup VitaFiber syrup
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1/4 cup powdered peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients (except chocolate chips) in a medium mixing bowl until no clumps remain.
- Fold in chocolate chips until distributed evenly.
- Either line an 8″x8″ pan with parchment or lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Spread batter over bottom of pan evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until edges are golden brown.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes before cutting into 9 equal squares. Enjoy! Leftover blondies will keep in the fridge in an airtight container at least a week, or in the freezer up to one month.
Calories (per blondie, including optionals): 263kcal, Fat: 17g, Sat fat: 5g, Carbs: 20g, Fibre: 7g, Sugar: 10g, Protein: 9g, Sodium: 278mg