- 150g pumpkin puree
- 120g VitaFiber powder
- 50g vanilla vegan protein powder
- 130g oats
- 1 egg/flax egg (1 Tbsp ground flax seeds + 4 Tbsp water)
- 30g smooth peanut butter
- 40ml hot water
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of powdered stevia extract
- 2 tsp salted caramel extract/ vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Dark chocolate chunks, walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Line a small baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine pumpkin puree with peanut butter, egg, salted caramel extract.
- In a separate small bowl. Gradually add the hot water to the VitaFiber powder, and mix until a smooth syrup forms.
- Add the VitaFiber mix to the wet pumpkin mixture, and mix well.
- Add in the oats and the remaining dry ingredients one by one.
- Add your optional extras last, if using.
- Smooth the batter onto the baking tray, and sprinkle with some extra sea salt, if desired.
- Bake for approximately 12-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool before slicing into approximately 9 chunky blondies.