- 160g GF oats (80g of which is ground to a flour)
- 100g VitaFiber powder
- 100g ground almonds
- 70g coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 70g chocolate, chopped into chunks (I used a mix of dark + a little white vegan chocolate)
- 1/4 cup hot water
- **10 drops liquid stevia extract/ pinch of stevia extract powder/
pinch of sea salt
- 2-3 tsp salted caramel extract (we love this) or vanilla extract
- Nuts, coconut, etc.
- 1 sachet of reishi extract hot chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F and line a tray with parchment paper.
- Combine the dry ingredients (except for chocolate chunks) in a mixing bowl.
- Pour on the hot water and mix in, along with the rest of the wet ingredients.
- Add the chocolate chunks and mix. The mixture should be thick enough to handle.
- Using a spoon and your hands, form dough into balls and then flatten to make a round cookie shape. Place on tray and sprinkle with more sea salt.
- Bake for around 8-10 minutes and allow to cool before eating. They will still be a little soft when removing from the oven, but they will firm up as they cool.
- Sprinkle with sachet of reishi dust