– 6oz Edamame noodles or noodles of choice
– One block of firm tofu pressed and cut into 9 squares
– Two cucumbers soaked in rice vinegar and grated fresh ginger
– Green onions
¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
3 Tbsp. VitaFiber
1 tsp Chili paste
1 tbsp tahini
1 tbsp rice vinegar
1. Cook tofu (or protein of choice) in a lightly oiled pan until cooked through and slightly browned (tofu will take approximately 5 minutes). Remove tofu from pan and set aside .
2. Cook noodles according to package directions and set aside once done.
3. Add soy sauce, VitaFiber, Chili Paste to a bowl and whisk until smooth. This is your glaze.
4. Heat glaze mixture in your pan and add tofu. Cook for approximately 5 minutes or until sauce becomes thick and sticks to tofu.
5. Remove tofu from pan. With your leftover glaze whisk in 1 Tbs tahini and 1 Tbs rice vinegar to the pan. Use sauce to coat noodles.
6. Top with cucumbers, green onions, sesame seeds.