- 1/3 cup popcorn kernels
- 1/3 cup dates (packed tightly)
- 1/2 cup + 2 TBSP VitaFiber syrup
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2-3/4 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 315 F. Pop the popcorn and remove any leftover popcorn kernels. Cover two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place dates in food processor and process into a paste. Add VitaFiber, coconut oil, vanilla and salt into food process and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the popcorn and add the nuts. Gently toss to mix, until popcorn is evenly covered. Spread popcorn mixture onto the baking sheets.
- Bake for 7 minutes, remove from oven and stir the popcorn mixture. Place back into the oven and bake for 5 more minutes (until sticky and dry). Remove popcorn from baking sheet and cool on a baking rack. Once popcorn is cooled it can be stored in an airtight container for one week.