- 1 cup rolled oats: steel-cut oats
- 4 cups water (use less water for thicker, creamier milk!)⠀⠀
- 1 pinch salt⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 1-2 Tbsp VitaFiber™ IMO syrup⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. Add oats, water, salt, VitaFiber, and vanilla extract to a high-speed blender. Top with lid and cover to ensure it doesn’t splash. Blend for about 30 seconds – 1 minute or until the mixture seems well combined. It doesn’t have to be 100% pulverized. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. Pour the mixture over a large mixing bowl or pitcher covered with a cheese cloth. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3. Transfer to a sealed container and refrigerate. Will keep in the refrigerator up to 5 days (sometimes more). Shake well and enjoy cold!