This recipe makes the perfect waffle - crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. The taste is so delightful we're not sure you'll be able to share.
- 1 cup (120g) cassava flour
- 1/2 cup (60g) vanilla pea protein
- 2 Tbsp. VitaFiber® powder
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. salt (optional)
- 2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. vegan buttery spread, melted
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract (optional)
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl
- Add wet ingredients and mix until no clumps of powder remain
- Let sit for 5 minutes while you preheat your waffle iron
- Add half a cup of batter to skillet and cook on medium setting until done. Repeat to make 5 waffles
- Enjoy warm with buttery spread, maple syrup, or toppings of choice!