Cookies & Cream Protein Cereal Bars
This delicious and indulgent cereal bar makes for a great snack!
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 1 hour 15 mins
- 1 cup VitaFiber® IMO syrup
3 cups Cookies and Cream protein cereal (break into crushed pieces)
6 scoop salted caramel whey protein (1.5 cups)
1 tsp cocoa powder, optional
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp water
1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- Mix VitaFiber® IMO syrup, water, vanilla, and salt in small sauce pan. Heat until it starts to simmer, then turn heat off. Whisk to smooth consistency.
- Mix in protein powder, then pour on top of crunched up cereal. Stir, knead, mix.
- Press into loaf pan. Let firm up for about one hour on counter. Remove from mold, cut into strips.
- Best to eat within 3-4 days. Can be frozen.