Keep cozy with this delicious hot chocolate, made extra fancy with the addition of mouth-watering peanut butter salted caramel sauce! VitaFiber keeps both the hot chocolate and the sauce low-sugar, so you can indulge worry-free. This decadent drink also packs a dose of prebiotic fiber to keep your gut happy and healthy.
Cooking time: 10 mins
Serving size: 1 - 2
- 2 tbsp dark cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp VitaFiber powder
- 1 ½ cups plant milk or milk of choice
- Vanilla flavor drops (to taste)
- Pinch of salt
- Soy spray cream to finish (optional)
- ½ cup VitaFiber Powder
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 2 tsp salted caramel flavor
- 1 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- Mix cocoa, salt, and VitaFiber powder in your cup of choice.
- Heat milk in a small saucepan on medium heat.
- Gradually add the heated milk into the cup, mixing all the while; first forming a paste, then a thinner liquid.
- Add flavor drops to taste.
- Finish with spray cream and peanut butter salted caramel sauce, and get cozy!
- Mix the VitaFiber powder with the hot water and salted caramel flavoring.
- Mix in the peanut butter, and then microwave for 10 seconds
- Allow to cool, mix again, and then drizzle on your hot chocolate.