Keto butter cups are a simple sweet treat and easy to make. You can mold these low carb candies into just about any shape making them fun for any holiday occasion. If I'm in a rush, this recipe is my go-to because they take almost no time to whip up. This recipe makes about 24 big cups. The secret to the filling is the VitaFiber, making it creamy and smooth.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 8oz sugar free chocolate
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 9-10 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp VitaFiber syrup
- 2 tbsp monkfruit sweetener
- pinch of salt
- First melt the sugar free baking chocolate and coconut oil in a pan on low heat.
- In a separate bowl, blend the almond butter, vanilla, VitaFiber, monkfruit sweetener, butter and salt.
- You may want to heat 30 sec in microwave if you had your almond butter stored in the fridge.
- Combine throughly. Set this aside and prepare the mini cups.
- Take the melted chocolate mixture and fill the cups about a quarter full. Put in the freezer for about ten minutes.
- Take the filling and fill to about 3/4's, leaving just enough room for the top layer of chocolate. There is more then enough of the filling mixture to fill 24 cups so be generous.
- Then add the rest of the melted chocolate to each cup and replace in freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Store them in the fridge or room temperature if you like them a bit softer.