A tangy and light spread for your favorite toast!
Preparation time: 5 mins + 2hrs chill time in the fridge
Cooking time: 10 mins
Serving size: 250mL
- 1/2 cup VitaFiber® IMO Syrup
- 1/2 cup Lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 6 Tbsp Water
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Plant-based milk
- 2 tsp Lemon zest
- a pinch of Turmeric
- a pinch of Salt
- Whisk together the lemon juice, cornstarch, water, and turmeric.
- In a small size pot, cook on medium-high heat for 5 minutes and continue to whisk until it begins to thicken.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Add VitaFiber® IMO Syrup, salt, and vanilla. Whisk vigorously.
- Remove from heat. Add the plant-based milk and lemon zest. Put the pot back on medium heat for 5 minutes or until heated.
- Pour the lemon curd into a mason jar and allow it to cool down before placing it in the fridge.
Can be kept in the fridge for a week. Add a couple drops of syrup once the lemon curd has cooled down if you have a sweet tooth!