Low Carb Muffins
Now that winter is here, we have the perfect little treat for you. Check out this melt in your mouth Low Carb Muffins made by the very creative Fitnesstreats.com.
- 1/4 cup (45g) VitaFiber® IMO powder
- 1/4 cup (35g) pea protein
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp (30g) unsweetened choco chips
- Combine everything together and mix until slightly doughy
- Fill muffin cases two-thirds full
- Bake the muffins for about 15-20 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- These are delicious either warm from the oven or at room temperature when they’re still fresh. However, when the muffins completely cool down in a cold environment, they tend to shrink and stiffen up.