Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Edible Protein Cookie Dough
This egg-free recipe will satisfy your craving for cookies without the wait! Enjoy this sweet, nostalgic comfort snack that's packed with protein.
Preparation time: 25 mins
- 1/4 cup VitaFiber® IMO Syrup
- 2 scoops vanilla whey & isolate
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup + 1Tbsp Almond milk
- 1/4 chocolate chips
- Combine dry ingredients together and set aside.
- In small saucepan, combine peanut butter, VitaFiber® IMO Syrup and almond milk (starting with 1/4 cup milk), stir until smooth.
- Pour peanut butter mixture into dry ingredients and fold until you get cookie dough consistency (adding more milk 1Tbsp at a time to get proper consistency).
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Portion onto parchment lined dish (tip: small a cookie scoop to portion).
- Store in fridge for up to couple weeks. Enjoy!