Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Protein Bars
Have you ever stood in the protein bar aisle wondering which bar to choose? You want something delicious, made with good ingredients and satiating. Instead of facing the ominous protein bar aisle, make your own with this fun and easy recipe!
- 1/2 cup oats
- 14 g vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- liquid stevia (optional)
- 2 tbsp VitaFiber IMO syrup
- Mini chocolate chips (sugar free if desired)
- Combine the oats and protein in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, melt the peanut butter and coconut oil.
- Stir in the VitaFiber syrup and stevia (if using stevia).
- Pour the peanut butter mixture into the oat mixture and combine. (I started stirring and then used my hands to fully combine.) Mix in chocolate chips or reserve for topping.
- Press the mixture into a parchment lined loaf pan. Set in the fridge to firm up.