Protein 'Bounty' Bars Recipe
We have another fun and delicious recipe for our Vitafiber IMO protein bar fans. Thank you to @shebakeswithprotein for sharing this Protein 'Bounty' Bar recipe.
- 1/2 cup whey protein (neutral, coconut or vanilla)
- 1/4 cup dehydrated coconut
- 1/3 cup VitaFiber® IMO powder
- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate (we used chocolate chips)
- 1/4 cup water
- Some coconut flavour (optional but nice)
- Mix the dry ingredients, then add water and mix all together.
- Heat in the microwave on high for about 1 minute.
- Mix again and fill into bar forms or shape into rectangles (careful, very hot).
- Let cool in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Melt dark chocolate using a bain-marie.
- Cover the bars with the dark chocolate and let them harden in the fridge.
- Enjoy! :)