Vegan Snickerdoodle Cookie
Who said vegan can't taste good! This soft and scrumptious cookies are perfect everybody.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Serving size: 16 cookies
- 2 cups super fine almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup VitaFiber IMO Syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 5 drops liquid stevia
- coating - 2 tablespoons cinnamon + 2 tablespoons xylitol or erythritol
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Dough: In a large mixing bowl, combine your almond flour, baking soda, and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together melted coconut oil, VitaFiber syrup, vanilla, and liquid stevia. Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients until a dough is formed.
- Coating: In a small mixing bowl, combine the cinnamon and erythritol until a powder is formed.
- Roll dough into balls, then roll into the cinnamon mixture. Set them on a silpat. Pro Tip: use the underside of a mason jar to flatten the balls. Lightly grease the bottom of the jar if needed.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes, remove and let cool.