Almond Protein Fudge Bars
We are all looking for that perfect healthy little snack that will get us through the day and we have got it for you. Easy to bake and the taste amazing! Thank you to Lean Fit for sending this recipe in to us and to the recipe creator Aimee Woolley.
- 2 scoops (65g) LeanFit Protein Chocolate Whey Isolate
- ⅓ cup raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- A pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- ½ cup almond butter (melted)
- 2 Tbsp VitaFiber® IMO syrup
- ¼ cup + 1 Tbsp. coconut milk (I use Silk unsweetened)
- Optional: 2 – 85% Dark chocolate squares, chopped for topping (I use Lindt)
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In medium bowl combine protein, cacao powder, almonds and salt and set aside.
- Melt your almond butter in saucepan and combine with coconut milk and VitaFiber® or other sweetener, then mix into the protein mixture with fork or spatula and combine well.
- Press and spread evenly into prepared parchment lined loaf pan, sprinkle with chopped chocolate and press down.
- Place in fridge overnight or flash freeze for 1-2 hours if you can’t wait.
- Slice into 24 squares.
- Try not to eat them all!
- Enjoy! :)