- 1/4 cup (62 g) fresh orange juice, from one orange
- 1/4 cup (60 g) water
- 3/4 cup (105 g) VitaFiber® IMO powder
- 1/4 cup (85 g) VitaFiber® IMO syrup
- 6 oz bag fresh or frozen cranberries (do not use dried)
- Zest of half an orange, about 1 tsp
- Pinch of salt
- Bring orange juice, water and VitaFiber® IMO syrup to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Add cranberries, orange zest and salt and bring back to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and boil gently for about 10 minutes, until most of cranberries have burst open.
- Transfer sauce to a serving bowl.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.