Fruit & Tea Ice Pops
There is nothing better than a frozen treat when the weather gets hot! Mix your favourite tea with your favourite fruit and see what kind of VitaFiber® IMO Fruit & Tea Ice Pops combinations you can come up with! Ingredients
- 2 teabags of your favourite tea (we used Cherry Berry and Country Peach)
- Your favourite fruit, fresh or frozen (we used frozen cherries and frozen mango)
- VitaFiber® IMO syrup
- Boiling water
- Add boiling water to tea bags in a heat safe bowl or measuring cup to steep.
- While still hot, add VitaFiber® IMO syrup, until it is the sweetness you want and let tea steep to desired strength.
- Place frozen fruit in ice pop moulds and pour sweetened tea to fill.
- Insert stick and freeze until hard, 6 hours to overnight.