Enjoy the healthy and delicious pancakes with our VitaFiber® Maple Flavoured Syrup.
- 1 1/2 cups (210 g) all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 tsp (15 g) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (3.5 g) salt
- 1/2 cup (70 g) VitaFiber® IMO powder
- 1 1/4 cups (280 g) whole milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp (40 g) butter melted
- 1 tbsp (15 g) vanilla extract
- Melt the butter in microwave for 30 seconds, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, VitaFiber® IMO powder, salt, and baking powder.
- Stir milk, egg and vanilla extract together.
- Create a well in the center of the flour mixture.
- Pour the butter and milk mixture into the well.
- Use a wire whisk to stir everything together until just combined. It will be slightly thick and lumpy, but should be well incorporated.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or pan over medium high heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter onto the griddle for each pancake.
- Brown on both sides and serve hot.
- Make your meal even healthier by using VitaFiber® IMO syrup rather than pancake syrup.