Protein Cheesecake Squares
Savour your sweet tooth with these delicious Protein Cheesecake Squares. Easy to bake and the taste amazing! Thank you to the recipe creator Aimee Woolley.
- 200g honey graham crackers pulsed into crumbs
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 500g (2 packages) light cream cheese
- 1¼ cup plain 0% greek yogurt
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup VitaFiber® IMO powder
- 3 scoops LeanFit Protein vanilla whey isolate
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 300ºF. Line 8×8 pan with tinfoil or parchment paper coming all the way up the sides and hanging over, grease with coconut oil and set aside.
- Prepare graham cracker crust, pulse crackers down with food processor if needed, add melted coconut oil and mash together or process in food processor. Press evenly into prepared pan and set aside.
- Clean food processor. Process cream cheese and greek yogurt then add vanilla, VitaFiber® IMO, whey protein and milk. Process adding 1 egg at a time until smooth, scraping sides as needed. Pour into prepared crust evenly and bake for 50 minutes, turn oven off and let sit for another 50 minutes with the oven door propped open. Place in fridge overnight.
- Remove cooled cheesecake from pan and slice into squares and decorate as desired.