Protein Energy Orbs
We are all looking for that perfect healthy little snack that will get us through the day and we have got it for you. Easy to bake and the taste amazing! Thank you to Lean Fit for sending this recipe in to us and to the recipe creator Aimee Woolley.
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup oat flour (ground oats)
- ½ cup LeanFit All-in-One protein powder
- 2 Tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Pinch Himalayan salt
- Dash Cinnamon
- ½ cup almond butter or nut butter of choice
- ½ cup VitaFiber® IMO syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Water or milk if needed
- Combine oats, oat flour, protein powder, seeds (hemp, chia and seeds are optional), salt and cinnamon in bowl and set aside.
- In medium saucepan over low-med heat combine nut butter, VitaFiber® IMO syrup and vanilla until pliable (sometimes you can skip the heat if you have soft enough ingredients).
- Combine dry ingredients into nut butter mixture and knead together with hands adding water or milk if need; it should be like dough.
- Roll into balls or press into pan to cut bars.
- Enjoy! ;)